Visit Pointe-à-Pitre in our electric Tuk-Tuk
This guided tour of the city will take you through the famous Victory Square and its royal palm trees, the Saint Peter and Saint Paul’s cathedral and its yellow facade – a classified historical monument and many other points of interest.
What to expect?
Guadeloupe's economic capital, Pointe-à-Pitre, a city filled with art and history, is at the junction between the two parts of the island - Grande-Terre and Basse-Terre. Sit comfortably in our electric tuk-tuk and get ready to be surprised by the city center's major sites. As a couple, as a family or between friends, you will be seduced by the appeal of our guided tour, in a vehicle that respects the environment. Your private chauffeur will be delighted to show you our beautiful island's prettiest treasures. This unique experience will combine anecdotes, historical facts, tips and conviviality. More than 11 monuments, squares, museums and creole houses will spike your interest. And your tour will end with a tasting of local and exotic flavors!
Why not try the night version of our tour? This way, you will have both the cultural, historical and architectural disco very and gourmet pleasures in a hushed and authentic setting: we will leave from the restaurant "An Chodyè là" (the cauldron) for a guided tour of the city's monuments and cultural and historical sites and get back to the restaurant for dinner. A true immersion into a traditionally warm creole house (creole specialty soups: conches, callaloo, crayfish, pumpkin, beef, tripe... everything for soup lovers).
Starting point: spice market or cruise terminal
Arrival: Back to the starting point
Languages: French, English, Spanish, German and Italian
- Guided tour / dinner for the night tour
- Day or night tour
- Electrical, green vehicle
- Discovering historical places such as the Victory Square or the Memorial ACTe
Not included :
- Alcoholic beverages (can be purchased)
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel possible if requested
- Not accessible for disabled persons
- Maximum 12 people per booking
- To be validated , the tour requires a minimum number of people. If it canceled because this condition is not met, we will suggest another date or give you a full refund.
Cancelation: Any sale is final and subject to 100% cancelation fees.